Doc on Tech: ‘That’s on me’
|01.11.10 at 11:51 pm ET|
He admitted as much after his team dropped a 102-96 decision to the Atlanta Hawks at TD Garden, a game that turned on a dime when the Celtics head coach was assessed consecutive technical fouls for arguing a flagrant foul on Glen Davis when he tried to stop Marvin Williams from a lay-up with 6:16 left in the third and the Celtics up, 67-57.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...