|No Sheed for the ATL||01.11.10 at 7:27 pm ET|
The Celtics will be without Rasheed Wallace for their game against Atlanta. Kevin Garnett’s back-up is missing the game with a sore left forefoot.
Celtics spokesman Jeff Twiss said it wasn’t immediately known when he injured the foot and the team decided to hold him out when it was determined he couldn’t push off. The team was made aware of it shortly after Wallace came off the court following pregame warmups.
Brian Scalabrine started in his place. In addition to Wallace, the Celtics were already without Kevin Garnett [right knee] and Marquis Daniels [left thumb].
- Greg Oden working out, "looking right"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/19
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot