|Sore left foot sidelines Sheed for week||01.11.10 at 11:40 pm ET|
The Celtics were without Rasheed Wallace for their game against Atlanta due to a sore left forefoot and could be without the big-man’s services for the next week, according to coach Doc Rivers.
“Looks like a week, maybe. It’s day-to-day but I would say maybe a week. Maybe less. It’s going to be day-to-day.” Rivers said, adding x-rays were negative on the player who was already filling in for another injured Celtic – Kevin Garnett.
The foot began bothering him Sunday night after Boston’s win in Toronto. The team decided to hold him out when it was determined he couldn’t push off.
The team was made aware of it shortly after Wallace came off the court following pregame warmups. Brian Scalabrine started in his place. In addition to Wallace, the Celtics were already without Garnett [right knee] and Marquis Daniels [left thumb].
- Lawyer interview about Terrence Willaims case
- Mock draft watch: Who the experts say the Boston Celtics will pick in the...
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Mason Plumlee
- NBA Draft Lottery: Cleveland Cavs get top pick, Washington Wizards move...
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support