|Davis wishes for superhero power||01.14.10 at 8:39 pm ET|
BOSTON — Here’s something for “Heroes” fans to ponder: If Glen Davis could pick one character to be, who would he choose?
The answer is a petite blonde cheerleader.
OK, OK, hear him out.
“I wish I was a ‘Hero.’ I wish I was Claire,” he said as he looked at his bandaged right hand. “Claire heals so she can never die. She just heals.”
That’s all Davis has been trying to do since breaking his right thumb in October. Last night he banged it during the game against the Nets, and today he had to repeatedly ice it to keep the swelling down.
“Bone healed nicely, that’s what the doctor said,” he said. “So hopefully it won’t break.”
Davis will continue to play through the pain. He already has made up his mind to do so.
“In the words of Danny Ainge, back in those days, this ain’t nothing,” he said.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/19
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft