|Doc’s encouraging report on Sheed, KG||01.14.10 at 7:44 pm ET|
Celtics coach Doc Rivers said he is ‘hopeful’ that Rasheed Wallace can return from a sore left forefoot next Monday when the team hosts Dallas at TD Garden. Entering Thursday’s game with Chicago, Wallace had missed the last two games and was able to work out before the game.
Meanwhile, Rivers said there’s an ‘outside chance’ Kevin Garnett could return on Jan. 22 against Portland. Garnett has been out since Dec. 22 with a hyperextended right knee.
Rivers reiterated that guard Marquis Daniels won’t be ready until after the All-Star break following surgery on his left thumb.
Glen Davis played Thursday night with a minor injury of his own as he banged his thumb in Wednesday’s blowout win over New Jersey. The thumb was swollen following the game but he treated it and was cleared to play in the game against the Bulls.
- Hypothetical trade idea (conversation between Danny Ainge and Kevin...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - news, rumors, and opinion
- Should Chris Wilcox Get Another Stint With The Celtics?
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/18
- Kevin Garnett will not have surgery on his ankle/foot
- Celtics may be looking to move up in NBA draft
- Stephen A. Smith back with more Doc Rivers rumors