KG speaks: ‘Old 76 Pinto got banged up’
|01.22.10 at 11:55 pm ET|
Kevin Garnett was in a jovial mood following his first game since Dec. 28.
And for good reason. He just passed the first significant test of his right knee, which was hyperextended during the ill-fated West Coast road trip.
He had 13 points, two rebounds and three assists in 30 minutes.
After the Celtics finally found a way to dispatch of the short-handed Trail Blazers, 98-95, in overtime, Garnett spoke about how he felt.
To hear Garnett, who was born in May 1976, compare himself to a ’76 Pinto and talk about how he felt, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...