KG speaks: ‘Old 76 Pinto got banged up’
|01.22.10 at 11:55 pm ET|
Kevin Garnett was in a jovial mood following his first game since Dec. 28.
And for good reason. He just passed the first significant test of his right knee, which was hyperextended during the ill-fated West Coast road trip.
He had 13 points, two rebounds and three assists in 30 minutes.
After the Celtics finally found a way to dispatch of the short-handed Trail Blazers, 98-95, in overtime, Garnett spoke about how he felt.
To hear Garnett, who was born in May 1976, compare himself to a ’76 Pinto and talk about how he felt, click here.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?