KG speaks: ‘Old 76 Pinto got banged up’
|01.22.10 at 11:55 pm ET|
Kevin Garnett was in a jovial mood following his first game since Dec. 28.
And for good reason. He just passed the first significant test of his right knee, which was hyperextended during the ill-fated West Coast road trip.
He had 13 points, two rebounds and three assists in 30 minutes.
After the Celtics finally found a way to dispatch of the short-handed Trail Blazers, 98-95, in overtime, Garnett spoke about how he felt.
To hear Garnett, who was born in May 1976, compare himself to a ’76 Pinto and talk about how he felt, click here.
- Boston Celtics Video: Courtney Lee On Trade Rumors: 'I've Become A Pro At...
- Woj: deal for Asik could include Bass, Lee, and a 1st round pick
- Celtics continue home stand with a visit from the Pistons
- NBA trade rumor: Wednesday morning updates on Asik rumors
- NBA Trade Rumors: the Omer Asik watch
- NBA Trade Rumors: Omer Asik updates - Celtics in the mix
- Trade rumor: Rajon Rondo to the Kings