Pierce to have X-rays on foot
|02.01.10 at 10:59 pm ET|
Paul Pierce will have X-rays taken on his left foot on Tuesday, he told the media following Monday night’s game against the Wizards. Pierce injured his foot during the first quarter when he fell to the ground fighting for a loose ball against Caron Butler. He left the game but later returned. Pierce scored 12 points in 28 minutes.
“The foot is sore, so sit on it tonight, get some X-rays tomorrow, come back, see how I feel,” Pierce said. “But I think it’s not going to be too bad. I mean, I would have known by now. I have a really good sense of my body and usually how I feel and injuries. So I think it’ll be all right, but we’re going to go get the X-rays tomorrow.”
The Celtics’ next game is Wednesday against the Heat in Boston.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel
- It's a laugher: Celtics trounce Knicks 114 - 73