Pierce to have X-rays on foot
|02.01.10 at 10:59 pm ET|
Paul Pierce will have X-rays taken on his left foot on Tuesday, he told the media following Monday night’s game against the Wizards. Pierce injured his foot during the first quarter when he fell to the ground fighting for a loose ball against Caron Butler. He left the game but later returned. Pierce scored 12 points in 28 minutes.
“The foot is sore, so sit on it tonight, get some X-rays tomorrow, come back, see how I feel,” Pierce said. “But I think it’s not going to be too bad. I mean, I would have known by now. I have a really good sense of my body and usually how I feel and injuries. So I think it’ll be all right, but we’re going to go get the X-rays tomorrow.”
The Celtics‘ next game is Wednesday against the Heat in Boston.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason