Report: Pierce may have broken foot
|02.02.10 at 5:32 pm ET|
A league source has told TNT analyst David Aldridge that the Celtics may be without Paul Pierce for an extended period of time. The All-Star forward may have a broken left foot. The C’s do not know for certain if Pierce’s foot is broken after X-rays were taken on Tuesday.
Pierce will undergo additional tests.
Pierce, who injured the foot in the first half of the Celtics’ 99-88 victory over the Washington Wizards on Monday night, is having one of his best season’s statistically, averaging 18.9 points on 47 percent shooting.
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...