Pierce out against Miami
|02.03.10 at 7:32 pm ET|
Paul Pierce will not play against Miami and will be replaced in the starting lineup by Tony Allen. Doc Rivers also said that he didn’t think Pierce would be able to play Friday against the Nets. The Celtics are considering the foot injury to Pierce to be a day-to-day situation.
Rivers said there is a chance that Marquis Daniels could be ready to return Sunday against the Magic, but he stressed that the team wouldn’t make a decision on Daniels based on Pierce’s availability.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...