Pierce out against Miami
|02.03.10 at 7:32 pm ET|
Paul Pierce will not play against Miami and will be replaced in the starting lineup by Tony Allen. Doc Rivers also said that he didn’t think Pierce would be able to play Friday against the Nets. The Celtics are considering the foot injury to Pierce to be a day-to-day situation.
Rivers said there is a chance that Marquis Daniels could be ready to return Sunday against the Magic, but he stressed that the team wouldn’t make a decision on Daniels based on Pierce’s availability.
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11