Pierce out against Miami
|02.03.10 at 7:32 pm ET|
Paul Pierce will not play against Miami and will be replaced in the starting lineup by Tony Allen. Doc Rivers also said that he didn’t think Pierce would be able to play Friday against the Nets. The Celtics are considering the foot injury to Pierce to be a day-to-day situation.
Rivers said there is a chance that Marquis Daniels could be ready to return Sunday against the Magic, but he stressed that the team wouldn’t make a decision on Daniels based on Pierce’s availability.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason