Rondo questions ‘agendas’ on Celtics
|02.03.10 at 9:10 am ET|
In a story in today’s Boston Herald, Celtics guard Rajon Rondo indicated that there are some issues that are hurting the team. “I think it’s a little bit of different agendas maybe creeping in,” Rondo told the Herald’s Steve Bulpett. “It just all depends. You know, I think if we all had the right spirit as far as one goal, one thing in common, I think we’d be a lot better.’
Added Rondo: ‘I can’t really elaborate on it too much, but I think we’ve just got to be a team with no agendas. We’ve got to play unselfish, you know? That’s on defense and offense. You’ve got to want the best for the next man out there regardless if you’re in the game playing well or you’re out of the game not playing well.’
Rondo went on: ‘In the locker room, you can feel it. You don’t feel like it’s the same continuity and camaraderie in the locker room as it was the first year. The first year, it was a crazy spirit in the locker room. But now it doesn’t feel the same. It’s not the same right now. We’ve got to find a way to get that back somehow, some way.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...