Daniels may suit up against Magic
|02.06.10 at 4:57 pm ET|
WALTHAM – Marquis Daniels may suit up against the Magic on Sunday, but Doc Rivers is still undecided if he will play.
“If Marquis dresses, I still don’t know if he’ll play tomorrow,” Rivers said after practice. “I’m not sure.”
While the Celtics ran contact plays during practice, Daniels, who has been out since early December with a thumb injury, did not get as many hits in as Rivers would have liked. Daniels had previously said he was looking forward to getting his first real hit (he just preferred it didn’t come from Kendrick Perkins or Glen Davis).
But if it were up to him, he would be getting back on the court on Sunday.
“Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be ready to go,” he said. “Whatever minutes I get, I’ll be ready to go out there and perform.”
After practice Daniels tweeted, “1st game back 2morro, thumb is feeling pretty good so anxious to play I don’t think y’all understand”
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden