Daniels may suit up against Magic
|02.06.10 at 4:57 pm ET|
‘If Marquis dresses, I still don’t know if he’ll play tomorrow,’ Rivers said after practice. ‘I’m not sure.’
While the Celtics ran contact plays during practice, Daniels, who has been out since early December with a thumb injury, did not get as many hits in as Rivers would have liked. Daniels had previously said he was looking forward to getting his first real hit (he just preferred it didn’t come from Kendrick Perkins or Glen Davis).
But if it were up to him, he would be getting back on the court on Sunday.
‘Hopefully tomorrow I’ll be ready to go,’ he said. ‘Whatever minutes I get, I’ll be ready to go out there and perform.’
After practice Daniels tweeted, ‘1st game back 2morro, thumb is feeling pretty good so anxious to play I don’t think y’all understand’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?