Celtics vs. Hornets: Halftime wrap
|02.10.10 at 9:12 pm ET|
After an opening quarter in which the Celtics turned the ball over nine times, the second unit rode to the rescue with an inspired effort. With all five starters on the bench, the reserves opened up a nine-point lead, which became a 55-43 edge at the break.
The Celtics did much of their damage down low as Glen Davis (nine points) and Rasheed Wallace (eight points) took advantage of mismatches against the Hornets reserve big men. Eddie House and Marquis Daniels also played the entire quarter ahead of Rajon Rondo and Tony Allen. Paul Pierce leads the Celtics with 13 points.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason