Bird and Magic documentary to debut at TD Garden
|02.21.10 at 10:59 pm ET|
The Celtics, HBO and Comcast have partnered to premier the HBO Sports documentary, “Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals,” in an invitation-only event on Monday at the TD Garden.
Paul Pierce and Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck will join Ross Greenburg, president of HBO Sports, for the screening on the parquet floor.
“Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals” explores 30 years of competition between Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, dating back to their collegiate careers in the 1970s. The film also features Bird and Johnson’s personal lives and their unlikely friendship.
The film will debut on HBO on Saturday, March 6.
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11