Bird and Magic documentary to debut at TD Garden
|02.21.10 at 10:59 pm ET|
The Celtics, HBO and Comcast have partnered to premier the HBO Sports documentary, ‘Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals,’ in an invitation-only event on Monday at the TD Garden.
Paul Pierce and Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck will join Ross Greenburg, president of HBO Sports, for the screening on the parquet floor.
‘Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals’ explores 30 years of competition between Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, dating back to their collegiate careers in the 1970s. The film also features Bird and Johnson’s personal lives and their unlikely friendship.
The film will debut on HBO on Saturday, March 6.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...