Bird and Magic documentary to debut at TD Garden
|02.21.10 at 10:59 pm ET|
The Celtics, HBO and Comcast have partnered to premier the HBO Sports documentary, ‘Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals,’ in an invitation-only event on Monday at the TD Garden.
Paul Pierce and Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck will join Ross Greenburg, president of HBO Sports, for the screening on the parquet floor.
‘Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals’ explores 30 years of competition between Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, dating back to their collegiate careers in the 1970s. The film also features Bird and Johnson’s personal lives and their unlikely friendship.
The film will debut on HBO on Saturday, March 6.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason