Bird and Magic documentary to debut at TD Garden
|02.21.10 at 10:59 pm ET|
The Celtics, HBO and Comcast have partnered to premier the HBO Sports documentary, ‘Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals,’ in an invitation-only event on Monday at the TD Garden.
Paul Pierce and Celtics co-owner Wyc Grousbeck will join Ross Greenburg, president of HBO Sports, for the screening on the parquet floor.
‘Magic & Bird: A Courtship of Rivals’ explores 30 years of competition between Larry Bird and Magic Johnson, dating back to their collegiate careers in the 1970s. The film also features Bird and Johnson’s personal lives and their unlikely friendship.
The film will debut on HBO on Saturday, March 6.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?