Second Quarter Wrap: Celtics vs. Nets
|02.27.10 at 2:06 pm ET|
Doc Rivers kept the starters on the bench for the first five minutes of the second quarter. The Nets pushed the lead up to 37-31 before the Celtics called a timeout to regroup. During that stretch the Celtics shot 2-for-7 while the Nets shot 3-for-6.
The Celtics picked up some steam once the remaining starters got back on the court, but only cut the deficit to seven-points, 49-42, at halftime. Perkins picked up a technical along the way.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?