Second Quarter Wrap: Celtics vs. Nets
|02.27.10 at 2:06 pm ET|
Doc Rivers kept the starters on the bench for the first five minutes of the second quarter. The Nets pushed the lead up to 37-31 before the Celtics called a timeout to regroup. During that stretch the Celtics shot 2-for-7 while the Nets shot 3-for-6.
The Celtics picked up some steam once the remaining starters got back on the court, but only cut the deficit to seven-points, 49-42, at halftime. Perkins picked up a technical along the way.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason