First quarter: Celtics-Bobcats
|03.03.10 at 8:10 pm ET|
The Celtics came into this game with an obvious objective: Begin repairing their image at home. Through 27 games at the Garden, the Celtics have a 16-11 record. The only NBA team in playoff contention with a worse mark is the Miami Heat.
Poor starts have been to blame for the Celtics struggles at home and the starters got it half right against the Bobcats, clicking offensively but allowing the Bobcats to get what they wanted on the other end. Fortunately, the second unit flipped the script and led the Celtics to a 31-21 lead.
Nate Robinson made a pair of 3-pointers, including a buzzer-beater at the end of the quarter.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?