First quarter: Celtics-Bucks
|03.09.10 at 8:34 pm ET|
There’s probably no bigger fan of Andrew Bogut’s game than Doc Rivers. The Celtics coach has gone out of his way to praise the big man for his ability to shoot with both hands and use his body to create angles. Rivers may be a fan, but he couldn’t have liked what he saw in the first quarter as Bogut killed the Celtics with 10 points and six rebounds.
Despite Bogut’s brilliance the Celtics trail by only two, 24-22 as Nate Robinson buried two timely 3-pointers at the end of the quarter. Robinson’s shotmaking was just about the only bright spot for the Celtics thus far.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...