First quarter: Celtics-Bucks
|03.09.10 at 8:34 pm ET|
There’s probably no bigger fan of Andrew Bogut’s game than Doc Rivers. The Celtics coach has gone out of his way to praise the big man for his ability to shoot with both hands and use his body to create angles. Rivers may be a fan, but he couldn’t have liked what he saw in the first quarter as Bogut killed the Celtics with 10 points and six rebounds.
Despite Bogut’s brilliance the Celtics trail by only two, 24-22 as Nate Robinson buried two timely 3-pointers at the end of the quarter. Robinson’s shotmaking was just about the only bright spot for the Celtics thus far.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason