- Green Street - http://greenstreet.weei.com -
Fast Break: Celtics 122, Pacers 103
Posted By Jessica Camerato On March 12, 2010 @ 10:00 pm In General | 1 Comment
After losing by 20 to the Grizzlies  on Wednesday, the Celtics  bounced back and were up by as many points at halftime over the Pacers en route to a convincing 122-103 victory over the Pacers on Friday at TD Garden. Paul Pierce  led the Celtics with 20 points. Roy Hibbert  led all players with 23.
The Celtics bench outscored the Pacers reserves, 54-38. They had a 26-12 advantage in the first half alone.
Turning Point: There were seven lead changes in the first quarter before Nate Robinson  picked off a bad pass with 45 seconds left and nailed a three. It gave the Celtics a six-point lead that they never surrendered.
Player of the Game: Robinson shot 5-for-6 from behind the arc and finished the game with 15 points. His energy sparked the Celtics late in the first quarter and carried into the second quarter, where they led by as many as 21 points. Robinson scored more points in seven minutes than he had in the past four games combined.
- The Celtics scored 38 points in the second quarter to top their previous season-high of 37, set on December 10 against the Wizards. They tied their season-high in any quarter, having previously scoring 38 points on three other occasions (most recently in the first quarter on February 23 against the Knicks).
- Glen Davis  scored 15 points in 20 minutes. He had not scored more than seven points in any of the last three games.
- The Celtics won the regular season series with the Pacers, 2-1. They previously won on December 22 (103-94) and lost on November 14 (113-104).
- Over 600 tickets were donated for Seats for Soldiers night at TD Garden. Earlier in the day, the Celtics and OmniPresence hosted a video conference for local families with loved ones stationed in Baghdad, Iraq and Fort McCoy in Wisconsin.
Article printed from Green Street: http://greenstreet.weei.com
URL to article: http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/03/12/fast-break-celtics-vs-pacers-2/
URLs in this post:
 Grizzlies: http://media.weei.com/basketball/grizzlies.htm
 Celtics: http://media.weei.com/basketball/boston-celtics.htm
 Paul Pierce: http://media.weei.com/basketball/paul-pierce.htm
 Roy Hibbert: http://media.weei.com/basketball/roy-hibbert.htm
 Nate Robinson: http://media.weei.com/basketball/nate-robinson.htm
 Glen Davis: http://media.weei.com/basketball/glen-davis.htm
 Kevin Garnett: http://media.weei.com/basketball/kevin-garnett.htm
 Rasheed Wallace: http://media.weei.com/basketball/rasheed-wallace.htm
 > Fast Break: Celtics 122, Pacers 103" data-url="http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/03/12/fast-break-celtics-vs-pacers-2/">Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 : #disqus_thread
Copyright © 2014 WEEI.com. All rights reserved.