Second Quarter Wrap: Celtics vs. Cavaliers
|03.14.10 at 3:50 pm ET|
The Celtics trail the Cavaliers, 54-48, at halftime. Both teams scored 30 points in the second quarter.
After Saturday’s practice, Kendrick Perkins said Anderson Varejao was an instigator on the court, and he has proved to be on Sunday. Varejao has scored 15 points and grabbed 6 rebounds off the bench.
Kevin Garnett leads the Celtics with 10 points. Rajon Rondo has posted eight points and six rebounds.
Glen Davis committed another tough foul against the Cavaliers. He practically leapt at Antawn Jamison and knocked him to the ground while shooting a 3-pointer. He picked up three fouls in the first half.
The Celtics are 0-for-6 from behind the arc while the Cavs are 5-for-12.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10