Perk likely out, Robinson question mark for Sunday
|03.26.10 at 11:13 pm ET|
Celtics coach Doc Rivers said following Friday’s win over Sacramento that center Kendrick Perkins has been fighting tendinitis in his left knee for some time and finally needed to sit down and rest it.
Rivers added that Perkins will likely also miss Sunday night’s home game against San Antonio. As for Nate Robinson, he sprained his left ankle in the second quarter and did not return. Rivers said if his ankle responds to treatment, he is still no better than ’50-50′ to play against the Spurs.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...