Perk likely out, Robinson question mark for Sunday
|03.26.10 at 11:13 pm ET|
Celtics coach Doc Rivers said following Friday’s win over Sacramento that center Kendrick Perkins has been fighting tendinitis in his left knee for some time and finally needed to sit down and rest it.
Rivers added that Perkins will likely also miss Sunday night’s home game against San Antonio. As for Nate Robinson, he sprained his left ankle in the second quarter and did not return. Rivers said if his ankle responds to treatment, he is still no better than ’50-50′ to play against the Spurs.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason