Perk out but could return Wednesday
|03.28.10 at 7:38 pm ET|
Kendrick Perkins will miss his second straight game with tendinitis in his left knee, Celtics coach Doc Rivers announced before the Sunday night game against San Antonio. Rasheed Wallace starts in place of Perkins.
The Celtics will have the services of Nate Robinson off the bench as his left ankle responded to treatment after a sprain on Friday night and he has been cleared to play.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?