|Perk out but could return Wednesday||03.28.10 at 7:38 pm ET|
Kendrick Perkins will miss his second straight game with tendinitis in his left knee, Celtics coach Doc Rivers announced before the Sunday night game against San Antonio. Rasheed Wallace starts in place of Perkins.
“He’s not going to play but I’m pretty sure he’s going to play Wednesday,” Rivers said. The Celtics host Kevin Durant and the Oklahoma City Thunder at the Garden on Wednesday.
The Celtics will have the services of Nate Robinson off the bench as his left ankle responded to treatment after a sprain on Friday night and he has been cleared to play.
- The Pelicans rumor: Paul Pierce and Avery Bradley for Eric Gordon
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000
- Terrence Williams arrested on gun charges
- Level setting expectations for the 16th pick in the NBA Draft - Boston...