Perk out but could return Wednesday
|03.28.10 at 7:38 pm ET|
Kendrick Perkins will miss his second straight game with tendinitis in his left knee, Celtics coach Doc Rivers announced before the Sunday night game against San Antonio. Rasheed Wallace starts in place of Perkins.
The Celtics will have the services of Nate Robinson off the bench as his left ankle responded to treatment after a sprain on Friday night and he has been cleared to play.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...