Perk out but could return Wednesday
|03.28.10 at 7:38 pm ET|
Kendrick Perkins will miss his second straight game with tendinitis in his left knee, Celtics coach Doc Rivers announced before the Sunday night game against San Antonio. Rasheed Wallace starts in place of Perkins.
The Celtics will have the services of Nate Robinson off the bench as his left ankle responded to treatment after a sprain on Friday night and he has been cleared to play.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason