|Garnett fined for ‘Michael @#$% Jordan’ remark||04.02.10 at 1:51 pm ET|
The NBA fined Kevin Garnett $25,000 on Friday for his remark criticizing officials following a loss to the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night.
After Kevin Durant made all 15 free throws and the Celtics made just 13-of-17 at the line, Garnett said, “I thought we were playing Michael [expletive] Jordan the way he was getting the whistle. Durant damn near shot more free throws than our whole team for the game.”
Stu Jackson, NBA Vice President for Operations, made the announcement.
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000
- Terrence Williams arrested on gun charges
- Level setting expectations for the 16th pick in the NBA Draft - Boston...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/20
- NBA Draft Combine observations