Flu bug bites Rondo
|04.16.10 at 4:43 pm ET|
WALTHAM — When the curtain lifted on the Celtics practice sessions yesterday there was one player missing. Rajon Rondo is the latest victim of the flu that has swept through the team recently. He took part in film session and a walkthrough and then the team sent him home.
Doc Rivers said that he expects Rondo will play, but he added, “I don’t know how he’s going to feel.”
Rivers said he had been throwing up and was sent to the hospital for IV work.
Allen, who will have a big hand in defending Dwyane Wade, said he is feeling better.
“I feel good today,” he said. “I was a little winded, but I expected that. Tomorrow should be a little better.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...