|Second Quarter Wrap: Celtics-Heat||04.27.10 at 8:17 pm ET|
The Celtics are just 24 minutes away from ending this series, leading the Heat by a score of 48-38 at the half.
Paul Pierce (13 points) and Rajon Rondo (12 points, eight rebounds, four steals and three assists) have led the Celtics charge. Also a strong first half for Kendrick Perkins, who finished the opening 24 with six points, five rebounds and two blocks.
Dwyane Wade leads the Heat with 11 points, but has shot only 4-for-11 and has had trouble getting to the basket. Miami is shooting just 34.9 percent from the floor and have missed all eight three-point attempts.
In the Something to Watch Department, things got a little chippy in the second, with Wade and Rondo exchanging some words and Quentin Richardson trying his charm on Kevin Garnett.
- Celtics deny Brooklyn Nets permission to speak to Doc Rivers
- Wyc Grousbeck: "I don't know what will happen"
- Jared Sullinger on the comeback trail
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 5/23
- Mike Krzyzewski to return to coach Olympic Men's Basketball Team
- Charges against Terrence Williams delayed
- A look at Eric Gordon