Times set on Celtics-Cavs series
|04.30.10 at 8:59 am ET|
Game 1 of the Celtics-Cavaliers series is set for 8 p.m., the league announced. The game will be broadcast on TNT, with radio coverage on WEEI. Times have been set for all of the games except Games 5 and 6.
Game 1: Saturday, May 1, Boston at Cleveland, 8 p.m. (TNT)
Game 2: Monday, May 3, Boston at Cleveland, 8 p.m. (TNT)
Game 3: Friday, May 7, Cleveland at Boston, 7 p.m. (ESPN)
Game 4: Sunday, May 9, Cleveland at Boston, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
*Game 5: Tuesday, May 11, Boston at Cleveland, TBD (TNT)
*Game 6: Thursday, May 13, Cleveland at Boston, TBD (ESPN)
*Game 7: Sunday, May 16, Boston at Cleveland, 3:30 p.m. (ABC)
* if necessary
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...