Varejao day to day with back spasms
|05.04.10 at 7:54 pm ET|
Celtics antagonist Anderson Varejao left Monday’s Game 2 with back spasms and didn’t return to the game. He was examined at the Cleveland Clinic Sports Health on Tuesday by Cavs Physician Dr. Richard Parker, who confirmed the diagnosis after an MRI and X-Ray were negative.
The team said he is receiving treatment and is currently listed as day-to-day.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason