|Ainge’s towel toss under league review||05.05.10 at 9:07 am ET|
When he played, Celtics general manager Danny Ainge was known as a guy who would do anything to win. Apparently, he hasn’t lost that edge. During Monday night’s game in Cleveland, Ainge, sitting just to the side of the basket, threw a towel in the air in an attempt to distract J.J. Hickson, who was shooting a free throw. An NBA spokesman said “The situation is under review.”
Cavaliers coach Mike Brown didn’t seem too concerned after the game, saying: “That was interesting to see that happen during the flow of the game, from Danny Ainge. If it’s within the rules, hey, at this time, you do whatever you can to win. As long as it’s within the rules.”
- SBNation's Blogger Mock Draft
- Doc Rivers will make first public comments on future since end of season
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Where do the Celtics go from here? Post failed deal fallout
- Danny and Doc had a Splittsville On Ubuntu!!!!
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/18
- What is Value?