No Celtics Named to All-NBA Teams
|05.06.10 at 2:29 pm ET|
A day after Rajon Rondo was named to the NBA’s All-Defensive First Team, none of the Celtics were named to First, Second, or Third All-NBA Teams. LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Kobe Bryant, and Dwyane Wade were named to the First Team, the league announced on Thursday.
Last season, Paul Pierce was named to the Second Team and received 330 points, including 27 First Team votes. This season, he received a total of six points. Rondo led the Celtics this season with 47 points, 45 more than last season.
Teams were chosen by position by a panel of sportswriters and broadcasters. Points were awarded on a 5-3-1 scale.
See how the Celtics fared in voting from last season to now:
Rajon Rondo: 47 points
Paul Pierce: 6 points
Kevin Garnett: 1 point
Click here for a complete list of First, Second, and Third Team members.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason