Thibodeau interviews with Hornets
|05.07.10 at 9:36 am ET|
Celtics assistant coach Tom Thibodeau and former NBA player/current national NBA analyst Mark Jackson interviewed with Hornets executives for the team’s coaching vacancy Thursday in Boston.
Hornets spokesman Harold Kaufman said general manager Jeff Bower and team president Hugh Weber met with the two candidates along with with Gary Chouest, who has agreed to a deal with George Shin to become the majority owner of the team.
The Hornets now have interviewed five candidates, including former Mavericks coach Avery Johnson, current Mavericks assistant Dwane Casey and former NBA coach Mike Fratello.
- Could the Celtics make a move for Greg Monroe?
- Deron Williams expected to play vs. Celtics on Tuesday
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning