Third Quarter Wrap: Celtics – Cavs
|05.11.10 at 10:14 pm ET|
Rajon Rondo exploded for 12 points in the third quarter to give the Celtics a 17-point lead heading into the fourth quarter. The C’s came out halftime on a 6-0 run led by a pair of Ray Allen 3-pointers, and continued on a 23-8 stretch.
LeBron James scored his first field goal of the game off of a fast break dunk. He continues to struggle, shooting 2-for-11 from the floor (12 points overall).
Ray Allen leads all players with 22 points (5-8 3PG) and Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce are tied with 16 points. Shaquille O’Neal is the Cavs’ leading scorer with 13 points. The Celtics are outshooting the Cavaliers, 49.2 percent to 39.6 percent.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason