Third Quarter Wrap: Celtics – Cavs
|05.11.10 at 10:14 pm ET|
Third Quarter Score: Celtics 80, Cavaliers 63
Rajon Rondo exploded for 12 points in the third quarter to give the Celtics a 17-point lead heading into the fourth quarter. The C’s came out halftime on a 6-0 run led by a pair of Ray Allen 3-pointers, and continued on a 23-8 stretch.
LeBron James scored his first field goal of the game off of a fast break dunk. He continues to struggle, shooting 2-for-11 from the floor (12 points overall).
Ray Allen leads all players with 22 points (5-8 3PG) and Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce are tied with 16 points. Shaquille O’Neal is the Cavs’ leading scorer with 13 points. The Celtics are outshooting the Cavaliers, 49.2 percent to 39.6 percent.
- NBA trade market shifting as season progresses
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/9
- State of the Celtics: Jordan Crawford named Eastern Conference Player of...
- Paul Pierce practices, might play tomorrow against Celtics
- An emotional week ahead for the Celtics
- State of the Celtics
- Brad Stevens keeping everyone on an even keel