Report: Cavs fire head coach Brown
|05.14.10 at 1:53 pm ET|
The Cleveland Cavaliers have fired head coach Mike Brown a day after being eliminated the by Boston Celtics in the Eastern Conference Semifinals, according to SI.com. Brown’s management of the team was criticized throughout the six-game series. Yahoo! Sports reported there are talks of University of Kentucky head coach John Calipari being named the Cavs next coach, but Calipari tweeted that he would not be leaving the school next year. Si.com also reported Danny Ferry will remain general manager of the Cavs ‘for the forseeable future.’
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...