Howard: ‘We’re not done’
|05.22.10 at 8:16 pm ET|
In spite of being down 2-0 to the Celtics, Dwight Howard is optimistic about the Magic’s future in the Eastern Conference Finals.
“We’re not done,” he told WEEI.com prior to Game 3.
Howard was loose and said the team is not getting down about their deficit, noting, “We feel like a million bucks. It’s a new day.”
The Magic have used the three-day break between Games 2 and 3 to mentally refocus. They have watched game tape and honed in on getting back to the fundamentals of Magic basketball.
Rashard Lewis noted they are zoned in on improving their ball movement and getting into an offensive rhythm early, something he said they have not done yet in this series.
“Boston was in a better rhythm than us playing, and hopefully they won’t be tonight,” Lewis told WEEI.com, adding, “We’ve got to come in with a lot of energy and a lot of effort in order to beat this team.”
- Thursday's Leftovers: Crawford's hand is wrapped, Ainge discusses...
- At the Quarter Pole: Team Statistical Breakdown
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/5
- Ainge on Rondo: "not close"
- Forsberg: Embrace the winning
- Let the countdown begin: Rondo 10-14 days away from meeting with Dr....
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/4