|Shelden Williams expected to be back in lineup||05.22.10 at 7:43 pm ET|
Shelden Williams said that his back is “feeling much better” and that he expects to be among the 12 active Celtics for tonight’s Game 3. Williams was a late scratch from Game 2 with back spasms.
Brian Scalabrine took his place on the active roster but didn’t play. It was the first time in the playoffs that the Celtics had a lineup shift. Williams last saw action in Game 5 of the Cleveland series, but it is possible the Celtics could need him if any of their big men get in foul trouble.
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/21
- Terrence Williams tweets - thanks people for support
- Terrence Williams future with Boston Celtics in doubt
- Terrence Williams bail set at $25,000
- Terrence Williams arrested on gun charges
- Level setting expectations for the 16th pick in the NBA Draft - Boston...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links - 5/20