Shelden Williams expected to be back in lineup
|05.22.10 at 7:43 pm ET|
Shelden Williams said that his back is “feeling much better” and that he expects to be among the 12 active Celtics for tonight’s Game 3. Williams was a late scratch from Game 2 with back spasms.
Brian Scalabrine took his place on the active roster but didn’t play. It was the first time in the playoffs that the Celtics had a lineup shift. Williams last saw action in Game 5 of the Cleveland series, but it is possible the Celtics could need him if any of their big men get in foul trouble.
- Rajon Rondo goes shopping with children for holidays
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/13
- State of the Celtics: how a hypothetical trade with the Knicks turned...
- Ainge: Playoffs not a goal, progress is
- Jeff Green 8th in front court, Rajon Rondo 6th in back court in All Star...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/12
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...