Big Baby will play in Game 6
|05.28.10 at 7:14 pm ET|
Glen Davis said prior to Game 6 that he will play tonight after suffering a concussion in Game 5. “I’m feeling good,” he said. “[The headaches] are all gone.”
Davis was hit by Magic center Dwight Howard with an elbow and staggered to half court before collapsing. “He caught me off guard,” Davis said. “That was the big thing. I didn’t see it coming.”
Davis also said that he didn’t lose a tooth, but he have a brace in his mouth knocked out. Asked if he thought the play was dirty, Davis said, “I don’t know what to think. It’s not the only time he’s thrown elbows.”
Davis held court with reporters for about five minutes before Rajon Rondo told him it was time to stop and focus on the game.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?