Daniels out ‘for a while’
|05.28.10 at 8:54 pm ET|
While the Celtics got good news on the availability of Glen Davis and Rasheed Wallace for Game 6 against Orlando, the news was much more pessimistic on Marquis Daniels, who is out indefinitely after suffering a concussion minutes after Davis sustained his own in Game 5 against the Magic.
“Marquis is out and probably out for a while,” Rivers said. “If they’re putting a uniform on, they’re good [to play].
“[Daniels] had tingling in his feet, his hands and couldn’t feel either one for a while so that gets dangerous. We don’t know how long. He feels good now. Everything’s back. That’s something you have to be careful with. Eddie [Lacerte] said he’s the one, you just can’t take a chance.”
Brian Scalabrine is dressing for Game 6 and is taking Daniels’ spot on the active roster.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason