Wilbon on D&C: Do C’s have enough physically?
|05.28.10 at 9:12 am ET|
Michael Wilbon of ESPN and The Washington Post joined the Dennis & Callahan show Friday morning to talk about the Celtics-Magic series. To listen to the interview, visit the Dennis & Callahan audio on demand page.
Asked for his prediction for Friday night’s Game 6, Wilbon said: “[My opinion] is tainted, completely colored by history. … What’s in my gut is the Boston Celtics don’t lose this game at home.”
Wilbon agreed with the assertion that the Celtics’ experience in big games will be a factor. “Boston has so many more guys that are tested in that way than Orlando,” he said. “You’d think that would count for something tonight.”
However, Wilbon noted the effect of the Celtics’ injuries, real or imagined. “There’s no way that Rondo is not hurting. He’s not exploding past his man like he did in the first three games. He’s not even attempting it,” Wilbon said, wondering: “Do they have enough physically to get through tonight’s game?”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?