NBA finals set to begin Thursday in LA
|05.30.10 at 9:06 am ET|
The Celtics and Lakers will meet for second time in three years in the NBA finals. The two teams each won one game in their two meetings this season. Here is the complete NBA finals schedule. All games be televised on ABC and broadcast on the WEEI Sports Radio Network:
- Game 1 – Thursday, June 3, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
- Game 2 – Sunday, June 6, Celtics at Lakers, 8 p.m.
- Game 3 – Tuesday, June 8, Lakers at Celtics, 9 p.m.
- Game 4 – Thursday, June 10, Lakers at Celtics, 9 p.m.
- Game 5 * Sunday, June 13, Lakers at Celtics, 8 p.m.
- Game 6 * Tuesday, June 15, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
- Game 7 * Thursday, June 17, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
* if necessary
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason