NBA finals set to begin Thursday in LA
|05.30.10 at 9:06 am ET|
The Celtics and Lakers will meet for second time in three years in the NBA finals. The two teams each won one game in their two meetings this season. Here is the complete NBA finals schedule. All games be televised on ABC and broadcast on the WEEI Sports Radio Network:
- Game 1 – Thursday, June 3, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
- Game 2 – Sunday, June 6, Celtics at Lakers, 8 p.m.
- Game 3 – Tuesday, June 8, Lakers at Celtics, 9 p.m.
- Game 4 – Thursday, June 10, Lakers at Celtics, 9 p.m.
- Game 5 * Sunday, June 13, Lakers at Celtics, 8 p.m.
- Game 6 * Tuesday, June 15, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
- Game 7 * Thursday, June 17, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
* if necessary
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?