NBA finals set to begin Thursday in LA
|05.30.10 at 9:06 am ET|
The Celtics and Lakers will meet for second time in three years in the NBA finals. The two teams each won one game in their two meetings this season. Here is the complete NBA finals schedule. All games be televised on ABC and broadcast on the WEEI Sports Radio Network:
- Game 1 – Thursday, June 3, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
- Game 2 – Sunday, June 6, Celtics at Lakers, 8 p.m.
- Game 3 – Tuesday, June 8, Lakers at Celtics, 9 p.m.
- Game 4 – Thursday, June 10, Lakers at Celtics, 9 p.m.
- Game 5 * Sunday, June 13, Lakers at Celtics, 8 p.m.
- Game 6 * Tuesday, June 15, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
- Game 7 * Thursday, June 17, Celtics at Lakers, 9 p.m.
* if necessary
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...