|Celtics-Lakers matchup a hit on resale market||06.01.10 at 11:06 am ET|
The Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday that the average resale price for a ticket to Game 1 of the 2010 NBA finals is $1,071. That is 52% higher than the price a Game 1 ticket was going for had the series started in Phoenix.
The Journal also noted that average ticket price in Boston has increased from $561 to $591 since the Lakers eliminated the Suns on Saturday night.
- In honor of Gino Time!
- What would next year's Celtics look like?
- Celtics and Clippers still talking, still unable to agree upon a deal...
- DeAndre Jordan scouting report via Clips Nation
- Rumor: Celtics and Clippers back to negotiating Doc Rivers, Kevin Garnett...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 6/17
- How about a three way trade? Sorting out the Celtics, Clippers stalemate