Daniels active for Game 2
|06.06.10 at 7:44 pm ET|
“I’m just going to go out there and play head first, go hard,” he said prior to the game.
Daniels participated in his first full practice since the injury on Saturday. He was not limited in contact and ran into Kendrick Perkins on a few pick-and-rolls.
Daniels hopes to bring energy off the bench and will not let the memories of the concussion hold him back. He said he would “go out there and get nasty and dirty” if he name is called.
As for any lingering side effects, Daniels has not experienced any so far. But he is prepared just in case. He took a note from Glen Davis, who battled through noise sensitivity after suffering a concussion, and has a pair of yellow ear plugs on hand in his locker.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...