Lakers notes 6/12: Bynum ready after another drain
|06.12.10 at 2:55 pm ET|
Lakers starting center Andrew Bynum had his troublesome right knee drained again immediately after Game 4 Thursday night before he met with reporters. He said he feels much better and will play in Game 5 Sunday night at TD Garden with the NBA finals tied, 2-2.
“I went through the process and thought about it and did it again,” Bynum said following Lakers practice on Saturday at TD Garden. “It really helped out this time.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?