Lakers notes 6/12: Bynum ready after another drain
|06.12.10 at 2:55 pm ET|
Lakers starting center Andrew Bynum had his troublesome right knee drained again immediately after Game 4 Thursday night before he met with reporters. He said he feels much better and will play in Game 5 Sunday night at TD Garden with the NBA finals tied, 2-2.
“I went through the process and thought about it and did it again,” Bynum said following Lakers practice on Saturday at TD Garden. “It really helped out this time.”
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/8
- Celtics visit Knicks looking for 3rd straight win
- State of the Celtics: Can Jeff Green be a top two player on a contending...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/7
- State of the Celtics: Is this team too talented to get a high draft pick?
- Should the Boston Celtics Still be Tanking?
- Kris Humphries Seizing the Moment, Leads Boston Celtics past Denver...