Lakers never considered sending Bynum home
|06.13.10 at 7:24 pm ET|
“No change since this morning,” Lakers coach Phil Jackson announced before the game. “You know, he’s ready to play the game and ready to go out there and perform.”
Jackson was also asked if the Lakers considered sending Bynum home to Los Angeles after Thursday’s Game 4 when the knee was drained so he could rest up for Games 6 and 7, if necessary. “Not even considered,” Jackson responded.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?