Lakers never considered sending Bynum home
|06.13.10 at 7:24 pm ET|
Despite having his right knee drained twice already, including immediately after Game 4, Andrew Bynum will play and start Game 5 against the Celtics.
“No change since this morning,” Lakers coach Phil Jackson announced before the game. “You know, he’s ready to play the game and ready to go out there and perform.”
Jackson was also asked if the Lakers considered sending Bynum home to Los Angeles after Thursday’s Game 4 when the knee was drained so he could rest up for Games 6 and 7, if necessary. “Not even considered,” Jackson responded.
- Grantland's one-on-one interview with Brad Stevens: Steez, Ties, and Math
- Doc, Defense, and Lob City - Q&A with Clips Nation's Steve Perin
- KG and Pierce look fine, C's fall to Nets 96 - 104
- 1st place Celtics take on Pierce, Garnett and the 4th place Nets
- Rondo: "I'm patient and I'm not going to rush"
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/10
- The Celtics and player development