Celebrity fans take out ad honoring Celtics
|06.21.10 at 10:24 am ET|
A group of celebrity fans took out a full-page ad in Monday’s Boston Globe honoring the Celtics. The ad paid tribute to the C’s victories over the Heat, Cavaliers and Magic, as well as their performance against the Lakers in the finals. The ad closed with: “You are our 2010 World Champions. Thank you!”
Names included at the bottom of the ad include television personality Maria Menounos, comedian Dane Cook, singer/actor Donnie Wahlberg and actors Eliza Dushku, Chris Evans, Michael Chiklis, Ellen Pompeo and Christopher Mintz-Plasse, along with Patriots players Wes Welker and Vince Wilfork.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason