Celtics draft Avery Bradley
|06.24.10 at 9:29 pm ET|
Weight: 180 pounds
College: University of Texas
Years in College: One
Birthdate: November 26, 1990
Immediate upside: Quick, tough defender who will fit into Celtics defensive-savvy system
Needs to improve: Point guard skills, free throw shooting
Stats: Bradley averaged 11.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game in his first (and only) season. He shot 43.2 percent from the field and 37.5 percent from 3-point range.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?