Celtics draft Avery Bradley
|06.24.10 at 9:29 pm ET|
Weight: 180 pounds
College: University of Texas
Years in College: One
Birthdate: November 26, 1990
Immediate upside: Quick, tough defender who will fit into Celtics defensive-savvy system
Needs to improve: Point guard skills, free throw shooting
Stats: Bradley averaged 11.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 2.1 assists per game in his first (and only) season. He shot 43.2 percent from the field and 37.5 percent from 3-point range.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...