C’s draft pick Bradley faces ankle surgery
|06.25.10 at 2:52 pm ET|
Celtics draft picks Avery Bradley and Luke Harangody were introduced to the media at a press conference at the Celtics training facility in Waltham Friday. Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge indicated that Bradley will have arthroscopic surgery on his ankle that will knock him out of summer league action, although the guard is expected to be ready to return in August and participate in training camp.
‘Right now, I’m just looking to get back and get ready so I can start training camp,’ said Bradley, who will wear a zero on his Celtics jersey.
Harangody, who is going with No. 55, is ready to prove himself all over again. “I feel like I paid my dues in college,” he said. “I wasn’t good enough to get into the first round, but I feel like I just have to start all over again and just do the same thing as when I came to college because I wasn’t a big name then.”
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason