Report: Perkins may have torn ACL
|06.25.10 at 2:51 pm ET|
Celtics president of basketball operations Danny Ainge said center Kendrick Perkins may have torn the anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee during Game 6 of the NBA finals, according to a Boston Herald report. It was initially believed that Perkins tore the medial collateral and posterior cruciate ligaments, but the extent of the damage won’t be known for sure until Dr. Brian McKeon performs the surgery. That surgery originally was scheduled for Friday but was pushed back to allow the swelling to subside.
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...
- Boston Celtics Daily Links 12/11