Agent: Celtics still considering House
|07.27.10 at 6:30 am ET|
It was reported earlier this month that the Celtics had interest in bringing back sharpshooting guard Eddie House. On Monday, House’s agent told The Boston Globe that he has spoken with the team, although he didn’t sound too optimistic.
“It’s something Danny [Ainge] and I have discussed,” agent Mark Bartelstein said. “But nothing’s imminent.”
House, who made $2.5 million last season between the Celtics and Knicks, could be offered only $1.35 million by the C’s.
Other reports have indicated the Bulls and Heat might consider making an offer to the 10-year veteran who shot 38 percent from the floor and 34.8 from 3-point range last season.
Also Monday, the Celtics officially announced the re-signing of Marquis Daniels.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...