Agent: Celtics still considering House
|07.27.10 at 6:30 am ET|
It was reported earlier this month that the Celtics had interest in bringing back sharpshooting guard Eddie House. On Monday, House’s agent told The Boston Globe that he has spoken with the team, although he didn’t sound too optimistic.
“It’s something Danny [Ainge] and I have discussed,” agent Mark Bartelstein said. “But nothing’s imminent.”
House, who made $2.5 million last season between the Celtics and Knicks, could be offered only $1.35 million by the C’s.
Other reports have indicated the Bulls and Heat might consider making an offer to the 10-year veteran who shot 38 percent from the floor and 34.8 from 3-point range last season.
Also Monday, the Celtics officially announced the re-signing of Marquis Daniels.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Why Celtics Will Be Better Than Expected in 2014-15
- Should Celtics Fans Buy or Sell Rondo's Hot Start?
- Lessons Learned from Celtics so Far
- Why Green Will Finally Succeed in Boston
- C's Big Offense Showing a Sign of Things to Come?
- Green's Transition to PF Could Reshape NBA Career Arc
- Could Rondo's Play Increase the Chances He's Dealt?