Shaq reportedly will sign two-year deal with C’s
|08.04.10 at 9:58 am ET|
According to multiple reports, Shaquille O’Neal will sign a two-year deal with the Celtics. He will make the veteran’s minimum of $1.4 million next season. By comparison, O’Neal made $20 million last season as a member of the Cavaliers. Rumors have been swirled that O’Neal was in discussions with the Celtics, but no details about a contract had emerged, other than O’Neal telling Jimmy Kimmel that he wanted to play for two more years in the NBA. The Celtics were limited to offering the veteran’s minimum unless they orchestrated a sign-and-trade with Cleveland.
- Doc Rivers Triumphant in Return Against Boston Celtics: Highlights &...
- Doc Rivers Tears Up in Post Game Press Conference After His Los Angeles...
- Doc Rivers Moves On, Brad Stevens Pushes Forward - Torch Passed In Boston
- Doc has his day, C's fall to Clips 88-96
- Boston Celtics' Moving Tribute Video to Doc Rivers at TD Garden
- Doc Rivers On His Exit: 'I Didn't Like The Way It Played Out'
- Reunion week part 2 - Doc Rivers returns to the Garden with his Clippers...