Shaq reportedly will sign two-year deal with C’s
|08.04.10 at 9:58 am ET|
According to multiple reports, Shaquille O’Neal will sign a two-year deal with the Celtics. He will make the veteran’s minimum of $1.4 million next season. By comparison, O’Neal made $20 million last season as a member of the Cavaliers. Rumors have been swirled that O’Neal was in discussions with the Celtics, but no details about a contract had emerged, other than O’Neal telling Jimmy Kimmel that he wanted to play for two more years in the NBA. The Celtics were limited to offering the veteran’s minimum unless they orchestrated a sign-and-trade with Cleveland.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...