Shaq takes on crime and Boston accents
|08.07.10 at 4:41 pm ET|
Shaquille O’Neal recently sat down with Vanity Fair Magazine to discuss the second season of his television show, Shaq Vs., and talked about fighting crime, Boston accents and staying focused on next season with the Celtics.
Read a few excerpts below or click here for the entire interview:
What happens if one of your kids comes home from school and says, ‘Aw pop, I had some chowda today that was wicked awesome?’
That’s when they get grounded.
What do you say when you’re roughing up a perp? ‘On the floor, dirtbag!’ ‘Book ’em, Danno!’ That kind of thing.
Well, uh. (Long pause.) My job is to be a little girl.
I play a little girl on the Internet. So whatever name I’m going by, that will probably be my catchphrase. If I’m Tanya, then it’ll be something like, ‘Tanya says hello.’ And they’ll be like, ‘Tanya who?’ And I’ll say, ‘You don’t know no Tanya, huh? I’m Tanya. Let’s go.’ And that’s when the cuffs get slapped on you.
Are you going to do any undercover police work in Boston?
No, probably not. This is going to be my last year in the NBA, so I really want to concentrate and be focused.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...