Kobe Bryant says he’s a Laker for life
|08.31.10 at 7:02 am ET|
Speaking to Derek Fisher on Jim Rome’s ESPN show, Kobe Bryant said that he plans on staying with the Lakers until the end of his career.
“I’m definitely not playing for another team. It’s hard to say 100 percent, but 99.999 percent sure that I’ll be finishing out my career with the Los Angeles Lakers. I’m happy about that.” (Hat tip to Ball Don’t Lie on Yahoo! Sports)
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Isaiah Thomas to Play vs. Wizards After Missing 2 Games with Knee Injury
- Ray Allen Not Invited to Rajon Rondo's NBA Title Celebration After...
- Isaiah Thomas Will Miss Next 2 Games for Celtics with Knee Injury
- Al Horford, Avery Bradley Out vs. Suns with Elbow, Hamstring Injuries
- Avery Bradley Returns from Achilles Injury for Celtics vs. Hawks
- Isaiah Thomas Criticizes DeMarre Carroll for Flagrant Foul in Celtics vs...