- Green Street - http://greenstreet.weei.com -
Lawsuit accuses Shaq of hacking, destroying evidence
Posted By Jerry Spar On September 15, 2010 @ 12:13 pm In General | 2 Comments
A lawsuit filed recently in Florida accuses new Celtics center Shaquille O’Neal of hacking into a former girlfriend’s phone system, attempting to frame a former employee for another crime, and destroying evidence of his misdeeds.
According to RadarOnline.com , which obtained a copy of the lawsuit, Shawn Darling, a former personal IT representative for O’Neal who has an extensive criminal background, made a variety of accusations against the player as part of his suit for intentional infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and civil RICO (racketeering). Among the charges:
• Shaq hacked into the voicemails of Darling and Vanessa Lopez, a mistress who is suing O’Neal for harassment.
• Shaq used his law enforcement contacts to obtain restricted information about another mistress, hip-hop singer Alexis Miller, while involved in a legal dispute with her.
• Shaq disposed of a personal computer with much of the evidence in a lake behind his Phoenix-area house.
• Shaq contacted current and former law enforcement officials in an attempt to frame Darling for possession of child pornography.
Shaq recently became engaged to reality show star Nicki Alexander, one year after splitting from his wife, Shaunie, and starting protracted divorce proceedings.
Article printed from Green Street: http://greenstreet.weei.com
URL to article: http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/09/15/lawsuit-accuses-shaq-of-hacking-destroying-evidence/
URLs in this post:
 > Lawsuit accuses Shaq of hacking, destroying evidence" data-url="http://greenstreet.weei.com/sports/boston/basketball/celtics/2010/09/15/lawsuit-accuses-shaq-of-hacking-destroying-evidence/">Tweet: http://twitter.com/share
 : #disqus_thread
 RadarOnline.com: http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2010/09/exclusive-shaquille-oneal-accused-computer-hacking-throwing-evidence-lake-says
Copyright © 2009 WEEI.com. All rights reserved.