Shaquille O’Neal still wants a mini horse
|10.10.10 at 9:46 pm ET|
If he can’t have Einstein, the world’s smallest horse, Shaquille O’Neal still wants a miniature horse of his own. After his first home game in a Celtics uniform, he confirmed his interest in acquiring Einstein (“I asked about it”) but said he didn’t make any official offer for the New Hampshire horse, as Paris Hilton did. He didn’t seem too disappointed that Einstein wasn’t up for sale, as long as he can still land a mini horse elsewhere.
Latest from Bleacher Report
- Austin Ainge Offers Window to C's Pre-Draft Process
- Trade Possibilities for C's with Draft Approaching
- Latest Buzz Surrounding Jamal Crawford, Kristaps Porzingis, Celtics'...
- Latest NBA Trade Rumors, Buzz
- Ranking Celtics' Biggest NBA Draft Needs
- Buzz Surrounding Ty Lawson, Celtics Draft Plans and More
- Realistic Targets for Celtics to Chase During Offseason